[EP-tech] Suggested changes to EPrints 3 in 2016

Hi ep-tech,

Sorry for the long silence. Since the community contributions day in
December I have been playing more with EPrints. I was hoping to find a
roadmap for EPrints 3 development but couldn't so I am proposing one. My
aims are largely to try and simplify EPrints to make future development and
support more straight forward. I would like participants of the list to
take a look at the plan reply with

* Comments or questions about the plan
* Proposed changes or extensions to the plan
* Things I have not thought of

You can see the roadmap here
https://wiki.eprints.org/w/index.php/EPrints3_Roadmap

So far I have started by implementing new unit tests for list and XHTML.
This seems like a non-contentious part of the plan to start with. No one
every complains about more tests.

Please let me know what you all think

Regards
Patrick

--

'But your intentions are beside the point, It's the outcome of your actions
that count...'