From: eprints-tech-bounces@ecs.soton.ac.uk [mailto:eprints-tech-bounces@ecs.soton.ac.uk] On Behalf Of Michael Street
Sent: 05 April 2016 21:17
To: eprints-tech@ecs.soton.ac.uk
Subject: [EP-tech] Modifying Latest Additions

Hi,

I'm trying to modify the Latest Additions page to have it do two things.

1) I already modified it to show items from the last 6 months but it
currently only shows the day that something was added. I would like it
to show the full date.

2) I would like it show when an item is modified as well, not just new.
I believe it had that functionality in previous versions.

Thanks,
Mike Street
IDIS, UIT, York University