From: eprints-tech-bounces@ecs.soton.ac.uk [mailto:eprints-tech-bounces@ecs.soton.ac.uk] On Behalf Of Laurent Cloarec
Sent: April-03-15 11:58 AM
To: eprints-tech@ecs.soton.ac.uk
Subject: [EP-tech] RSS (2.0) items sort

Hello there,

What are the ways to sort the RSS feed items produced by RSS2.pm through the "/cgi/search/archive/advanced/export_<archive_id>_RSS2.xml" interface in another order than "Date Deposited" ?
- in an interactive way from an end-user point of view ?
- adding parameters to the URL ??
- modifying the code ???
- in RSS2.pm or elsewhere before ????

Thanks for your answers...

--
Laurent Cloarec
Service Commun de la Documentation - Service du Numérique Documentaire Bibliothèque Universitaire de l'Arsenal (bureau BU 017) Université Toulouse 1 Capitole