[EP-tech] Re: Javascript, workflow question

Hi Raffaele,

Set up a autocompletion can not be the solution. Managers must be able
to interact more deeply with idref: search, select a person, create
information, etc. I'm looking to implement a solution that interacts
with a web application and could be call via the Eprints workflow using
the data entered in the workflow. I do not know if I'm clear!

The scenario would be: I entered authors information (full name) in the
form Eprints. I click on a button that calls the associated idref
application. The search is in the external application. If the external
repository contains information about the author, the manager is able to
get the data (identifier) in the workflow eprints, if it does not exist,
managers identified in the external application (idref) can create and
collect in return an identifier in Eprints.

I do not know how to properly build this functionality in Eprints.

  Thanks anyway.

Jean-Marie

PS : sorry for my poor english

Le 05/02/2016 18:24, raffaele messuti a ?crit :
> On 05/02/16 16:12, Jean-Marie Le Bechec wrote:
>> What is the most appropriate and proper way to add a button or url (with
>> an associated action) in the workflow repository?
> you should take a look on autocompletion with an external api:
> http://wiki.eprints.org/w/Autocompletion#external_source
>
> more easily, if you can export a static file with idref authority:
> http://wiki.eprints.org/w/Authority_Lists
>

> --
> raffaele

Jean Marie Le Bechec
Service Commun de la Documentation
Responsable ingenierie documentaire
&
Direction du Systeme d'Information
Referent Etudes

Institut National Polytechnique de Toulouse
6 allee Emile Monso - bp 34038 -
31029 Toulouse cedex 4
Tel : 05 34 32 31 16
Tel Port : 06 40 81 35 68