[EP-tech] Local version of live archive

Hello all!

I’m trying to set up a Virtual Box EPrints install on a new laptop to do development work on our live site. I know from doing this a couple of years back that there were a few issues which meant I couldn’t simply copy the files and database over a basic working EPrints set up. Having done this to try and see where the errors are I am simply getting an unhelpful “Not Found – The requested URL / was not found on this server.” error. I’m sure that there is some way of seeing a more detailed error but I can’t for the life of me think how to get to it.

Any pointers would be very handy! I’ve taken snapshots of my VBox so I can step back to before I fiddled with the setup.

Andrew

The University of Lincoln, located in the heart of the city of Lincoln, has established an international reputation based on high student satisfaction, excellent graduate employment and world-class research.

The University may monitor email traffic data and content in accordance with its policies and English law. Further information can be found at: http://lincoln.ac.uk/legal.