From: eprints-tech-bounces at ecs.soton.ac.uk [mailto:eprints-tech-bounces at ecs.soton.ac.uk] On Behalf Of Jean-Marie Le Bechec
Sent: 14 December 2016 12:28
To: eprints-tech at ecs.soton.ac.uk
Subject: [EP-tech] Filtering a view

Hello all,

I want to create an author index that only refers to authors whose institution field is filled :
[cid:image001.png at 01D25607.E661BAD0]

How can we do that? I have seen the solution of Alan Stiles (http://www.eprints.org/tech.php/14651.html) but I can not manage to make it work. Maybe a problem with Eprints version? I work with eprints in version 3.3.12.

Thank you for your help.

Jean-Marie

Jean Marie Le Bechec

Service Commun de la Documentation

Responsable ingenierie documentaire

&

Direction du Systeme d'Information

Referent Etudes

Institut National Polytechnique de Toulouse

6 allee Emile Monso - bp 34038 -

31029 Toulouse cedex 4

Tel : 05 34 32 31 16

Tel Port : 06 40 81 35 68