[EP-tech] Re: [SOLVED] Antwort: indexer stalls

Il 2016-02-03 11:13 martin.braendle@id.uzh.ch ha scritto:
Hi Yuri,

 - Our experience is that the indexer rather is slowed down by too
many entries in the event table, especially if there are some which
are ancient (several weeks or months old). See Manage records > Tasks
. Removing old tasks will help a lot.

This really solved the problem, removing the queue of item to index lead to a normal load. I would like to know why :-D

Thanks!