[EP-tech] Re: IRStats2 process_stats error message

Hi Alan,

Thanks for the suggestion - much appreciated.

I ran process_stats with --verbose and it's not saying where it's failing. I get an output seen below:

[mdx] Generating set tables.

[mdx] Removed table 'irstats2_sets_authors'

[mdx] Removed table 'irstats2_sets_divisions'

[mdx] Removed table 'irstats2_sets_subjects'

[mdx] Removed table 'irstats2_sets_type'

[mdx] Removed table 'irstats2_groupings_authors'

[mdx] Removed table 'irstats2_groupings_divisions'

[mdx] Removed table 'irstats2_groupings_subjects'

[mdx] Removed table 'irstats2_groupings_type'

[mdx] Removed table 'irstats2_cache_set_values'

[mdx] About to process dataset 'history'

[mdx] history: starting from record 341789

[mdx] About to process dataset 'access'

[mdx] Access: accessid to process: from 11662030 to 8992221

[mdx] Saving the state for dataset 'access'

[mdx] Access: it took 1 secs to parse 56 records ( average = 56.00 records/sec )

[mdx] Access: 16 records kept out of 56 ( ratio = 28.57% )

[mdx] About to process dataset 'eprint'

[mdx] Creating table 'irstats2_doc_access'

[mdx] Creating table 'irstats2_deposits'

[mdx] Creating table 'irstats2_cache_downloads'

[mdx] Creating table 'irstats2_cache_views'

[mdx] Creating table 'irstats2_doc_format'

[mdx] eprint: starting from record 0

[mdx] eprint: 15391 records to process.

Can't call method "context" on an undefined value at /data/mdx/eprints3/lib/plugins/EPrints/Plugin/Stats/Processor/EPrint/CacheDownloads.pm line 43.

Perhaps it's failing on an unknown record 341789, even though there are only 15391 records in the repo to process?

Thanks!

Cheers,

Andrew

--