[EP-tech] Re: Embargoed but downloads...

Nick,

I can see the abstract, but I am unable to download the document without logging in.

-Brian Gregg

Brian D. Gregg

Solutions Architect | Manager Systems Development

University of Pittsburgh | University Library System

Address: 7500 Thomas Blvd.  Room 129 Pittsburgh, PA 15208

Tel: (412) 648-3264 | Email: bdgregg@pitt.edu | Fax: (412) 648-3585

https://orcid.org/0000-0001-6541-4544