[EP-tech] Extract data from PDF files

Hello fellow EPrinters,

I?ve been playing with the ? Extract data ? function to extract metadata
from PDF files, and I?m not having much success. I?ve tried with different
PDF files, both from official publishers or internally-created files. I?ve
never been able to extract more than the title, and only from a few files.

Did any of you have more success with this function? Is there a way to
improve extraction? Or to disable this function altogether if it just doesn?t
work?

Thank you!

  <http://www.polymtl.ca/sc/img/logoType/logoseul/gauche/polytechnique_gauche_cmyk.jpg>

Robin Sylvestre

Technicien en documentation

Biblioth?que - Services techniques et syst?mes informatis?s

?cole Polytechnique de Montr?al

T?l.: 514-340-4711 poste 3743