[EP-tech] Απάντ: destroy username for administrator

As stated in http://wiki.eprints.org/w/How_to#HOW_TO:_Reset_your_EPrints_admin_password_.5B3.3.5D, one easy way to do it is to login to your database and run:

UPDATE user SET password = encrypt('newpassword') WHERE userid = 1;

Good luck with that!

--

George Mamalakis

IT and Security Officer,

Electrical & Computer Engineer (Aristotle Un. of Thessaloniki),

PhD (Aristotle Un. of Thessaloniki),

MSc (Imperial College of London)

Dpt. of Electrical & Computer Engineering

Aristotle Un. of Thessaloniki