[EP-tech] Re: EPrints and RSS feeds

Hi,

Have you got an example for us to take a look at?

In the RSS feed, there are probably links you want/need (e.g in the individual <item>s).

The RSS feeds are generated as an export from

~/perl_lib/EPrints/Plugin/Export/RSS.pm

or

~/perl_lib/EPrints/Plugin/Export/RSS2.pm

- the key to what you’re trying to do may well be in one of these…