[EP-tech] Re: Recollect plugin installation and migrating repository

Be careful, the ReCollect plugin "reprofiles" your repository (i.e. makes it significantly different).  It's really designed to turn your repository into a stand-alone data repository (please correct me if I'm wrong, EPrints community).

I would suggest having  a play, and then figuring out which items to migrate.  If there are significant changes to the database schema, migration may be difficult.  I don't have any direct experience with this, so I don't really know.

--
Adam Field
EPrints Services