[EP-tech] issue with on-behalf-of when depositing using SWORD 2

Hi

I am uploading to ePrints using a SWORD interface. I include “on-behalf-of” in the header and passing through the ePrints username. In instances where either:

·         The depositing user does not have “user/mediate” permission OR

·         the depositing user does not exist in the ePrints database

when I look into the Apache logs on the ePrints server I see the following:

Can't locate object method "repository" via package "EPrints::Repository" at /usr/share/eprints/perl_lib/EPrints/Apache/CRUD.pm line 1977.

Can some please advise on the issue.

Regards

Simon Cullen

Director