[EP-tech] Re: Our Request

Hi

	You are currently at eprints 3.3.12, so are not far behind the current version.  How did you install EPrints?  What distribution and version of Linux are you on?

	I notice you have some missing phrases at http://eprints.abuad.edu.ng/view/ --  if you watch the 'Phrases' video at http://wiki.eprints.org/w/EPrints_Training_Course , you should be able to fix that.

Best Wishes

--
Adam Field