[EP-tech] Re: Possible importing BibTeX bug in monograph

On 27/10/2015 02:56 ??, Thomas Lauke wrote:
> Hi George,
>
> are your warnings caused by the fact, that the userID has to be given as CLO (you specified the userNAME) ...?
>
> Good luck
> Thomas
Hi Thomas!

Thank you for your feedback! A couple of hours ago I tested my bibtex
file on a freshly installed EPrints and it was imported just fine -
confirming what you just told me. So there's indeed something wrong with
my configuration. I'll start by removing one-by-one each config files
I've changed to find out which one causes the problem and then I'll try
to resolve it.

Thanks again!!

--
George Mamalakis