[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[EP-tech] Re: User Login failure after upgrading from Eprints 3.3.3 to 3.3.14
- Subject: [EP-tech] Re: User Login failure after upgrading from Eprints 3.3.3 to 3.3.14
- From: af05v at ecs.soton.ac.uk (Field A.N.)
- Date: Mon, 26 Oct 2015 12:49:19 +0000
- In-reply-to: <CAOA9dsUmTJh=Hww80Vu6YKKzyZDVQMUYvd-0FH078RFwMy8SAw@mail.gmail.com>
- References: <CAOA9dsUmTJh=Hww80Vu6YKKzyZDVQMUYvd-0FH078RFwMy8SAw@mail.gmail.com>
It's hard to diagnose this without more information. How are you authenticating users?
One thing to try might be to create a new admin user (perhaps with the username admin2) on the command line (use epadmin create_user) and see if they can log in.
Business Relationship Manager and Community Lead
+44 (0)23 8059 8814
On 26 Oct 2015, at 12:17, Luxmore Chiwuta wrote:
> Hi Everybody
> After restoring Eprints no users are not able to login on the portal (even the admin), no errors are being displayed when login fails. Creating user accounts is no working as wells its giving this "Check that you have entered the same secret twice." on every attempt to create an account. How to i fix these issues.
> Luxmore Chiwuta (Mr)
> Skype: Luxytouch
> Cell: 0773578278; 08644053434
> *** Options: http://mailman.ecs.soton.ac.uk/mailman/listinfo/eprints-tech
> *** Archive: http://www.eprints.org/tech.php/
> *** EPrints community wiki: http://wiki.eprints.org/
> *** EPrints developers Forum: http://forum.eprints.org/