[EP-tech] Re: EPrints Manage Deposits & Review Screens

Hi

	Inclusion in this list is controlled by the 'show_in_fieldlist' property.  See:

		https://github.com/eprints/eprints/blob/3.3/perl_lib/EPrints/Plugin/Screen/Items.pm#L434

	...note that this may control the field appearing in other places (the only one I could find at a glance was the Batch Edit plugin).  This means that if you make them disappear from the selection box, they may disappear from other places too.  Hopefully these are unimportant fields, so it doesn't matter.

	To turn a field off, edit your eprint_fields.pl file and add this to each field (and subfield?  experiment):

		show_in_fieldlist => 0,

	Alternatively, if these are fields that you don't use, it may be worth just commenting them out of that file and restarting the web server.

	Let us know how you get on.

--
Adam Field
EPrints Services