[EP-tech] Re: Community Contribution Day

Hi Monica

Access is controlled via our LDAP server, which you can register for here:

	https://trac.eprints.org/ldap/ <https://trac.eprints.org/ldap/>

It would be great if we could span the world with the community contribution day -- how active is the community in the antipodes?

--
Adam Field
EPrints Services