[EP-tech] Re: Error while starting HTTPD

Hi Dhanwantari,

Have you tried to generate apache.conf as I explained in my previous
email? And if so, have you tried any of the alternatives mentioned in
the same email?

Please respond to the list, not just to my personal email account, in
order for others to be able to help you with your questions as well (so,
use reply-all in your email client). This is, after all, a thread that
was started in the list.