From: eprints-tech-bounces at ecs.soton.ac.uk <eprints-tech-bounces at ecs.soton.ac.uk> on behalf of Ajunk Pracetio <prazetyo at gmail.com>
Sent: 15 October 2015 06:25
To: eprints-tech at ecs.soton.ac.uk
Subject: [EP-tech] Email system using msmtp

Hi,

My server doesn't have sendmail. And then I install msmtp and using my gmail account as smtp.

Please someone can help me how I can integrate this msmtp with Eprints? I already check perl_lib/Eprint/SystemSetting.pm and it's only have smtp_server setting and perl_lib/Eprints/Email.pm with many script that make me confuse :(
Another file that I check is archives/sir/cfg/cfg.d/email.pl<http://email.pl>

Please someone can help how I must doing.

Thank you

Regards,
Agung PW

--
Life isn't valuable if you don't have someone to care