[EP-tech] Απάντ: Error while starting HTTPD

You can act based on what the message tells you: file /var/lib/eprints3/cfg/apache.conf cannot be opened for reading. Does it exist? Have you checked its permissions? Have you checked its parent folders' permissions?

--

George Mamalakis

IT and Security Officer,

Electrical & Computer Engineer (Aristotle Un. of Thessaloniki),

PhD (Aristotle Un. of Thessaloniki),

MSc (Imperial College of London)

Dpt. of Electrical & Computer Engineering

Aristotle Un. of Thessaloniki