[EP-tech] Re: metadata elements in each eprint page

Thank you Adam for pointing me in the right direction I was getting
crazy since I locally remapped the DC export, I was thinking that it was
the culprits.
But the actual issue was I had a line,
             $preview=1;
in the eprint_render.pl at the really beginning of the function
eprint_render, I do not know why that line was there.

Best regards, L.