[EP-tech] Re: Have multiple versions of an eprint show in searches

It wouldn't be too hard to create a virtual field that would render as a collapsed section of the citation, showing citations for past versions.  You could then have search results that showed items with older versions as an expandable block of citations.  It would take a little css / javascript foo as well.

--
Adam Field
EPrints Services