[EP-tech] Bazaar Improvements

I've scripted a process that will check which bazaar packages are installed on repositories registered in ROAR ( roar.eprints.org -- you should register your repository there if you haven't already). This means that when you're considering installing a package, you can easily identify the ones that your peers already have (meaning you can ask for help).

I've also created a page where you can see all items, listed by popularity:

	http://bazaar.eprints.org/all_by_popularity.html

If you click through to an item, you can see the number of instances detected on the abstract page.

If anyone has any suggestions or ideas on how to improve this, please let me know.  There was a suggestion of listing the repositories that had the package installed on it so that people could discover *who* was using packages, but others argued that this might be a security risk.  What are the community's thoughts on this?

--
Adam Field
EPrints Services