From: eprints-tech-bounces at ecs.soton.ac.uk [mailto:eprints-tech-bounces at ecs.soton.ac.uk] On Behalf Of Adam Field
Sent: 06 October 2015 13:09
To: eprints-tech at ecs.soton.ac.uk
Subject: [EP-tech] EPrints Training Course

Hi

            I would like, over the next couple of months, to put together a complete EPrints Training Course.  I've made a first stab at an outline.

            http://wiki.eprints.org/w/EPrints_Training_Course

            ...this is just to get an idea of what it *could* be.  I'm open to suggestions and collaborators.

            Is there anyone who's interested in collaborating on this?  Each section of the training course should have a page containing some of the following:

                        * An introduction
                        * A walkthough (text based and/or a video)
                        * Exercises
                        * Links to more documentation

            Let's start talking about this.  I want to move quickly, and see if we can have something useful and fairly comprehensive by Christmas.

--
Adam Field
EPrints Services