[EP-tech] Bazaar Packages in the Wild

Hi

	I'm currently working on a script that will count installations of bazaar packages in the wild and include that data on each bazaar package's abstract page.  I have the results of my first survey, which took all EPrints repositories from roar.eprints.org and queried them.  Note that this is only reporting on bazaar packages that are *installed* -- I have no way of knowing whether they're enabled.  I post it here because I thought it was interesting.

110	irstats2
49	altmetric
41	meprints
36	openoffice