[EP-tech] Re: generate relative path in eprint

Hi Monica,

thanks for your answer. I am using $config{http_root}, that would be
enough. The problem is that eprints renders the toolbox, the views, and
some other items differently. It would be nice to know how where to change
that.
For example, in my static pages, all the links are relative, (i.e. <form
class="navbar-form" action="{$config{http_root}}/cgi/search/advanced"> )
but I have not found how to make relative the links in the toolbox for
instance nor in the view.

Best regards,
Denis