From: Denis Pitzalis <denis.pitzalis@gmail.com>
Date: 01/10/2015 00:46 (GMT+10:00)
Subject: [EP-tech] generate relative path in eprint

Dear all,

I would like to resume an old thread. In Wed, 06 Jun 2012 Ian Stuart was asking if it would have been possible to generate relative path instead of absolute paths everywhere in eprints.
At that time the answer was no.
Is it still the case? Does somebody have any hint where to look?

Best regards,
Denis

--
Denis Pitzalis, PhD