Universität Zürich
Stampfenbachstr. 73
CH-8006 Zürich

Inactive hide details for Thomas Lauke ---25/09/2015 14:44:25---Hi all, we introduced a new text field to specify some chemicalThomas Lauke ---25/09/2015 14:44:25---Hi all, we introduced a new text field to specify some chemical properties described in an archive i

Von: Thomas Lauke <th.lauke@arcor.de>
An: eprints-tech@ecs.soton.ac.uk
Datum: 25/09/2015 14:44
Betreff: [EP-tech]  search for 2-character-string
Gesendet von: eprints-tech-bounces@ecs.soton.ac.uk

Hi all,

we introduced a new text field to specify some chemical properties described in an archive item.
These chemical properties contain the chemical element names naturally ...

How to search for all these 'Cu(II)-H-SO4-H2O', e.g., when a usual search request ignores them due to string length?

Many thanks for any hint
Thomas