From: eprints-tech-bounces@ecs.soton.ac.uk [mailto:eprints-tech-bounces@ecs.soton.ac.uk] On Behalf Of colin lowry
Sent: 20 September 2015 23:50
To: eprints-tech@ecs.soton.ac.uk
Subject: [EP-tech] ePrints installations

Hi There,

I am installing ePrints on Ubuntu 14.04 and following the guide made available with the relevant patches (Step 1 only) at

It would appear I have followed the guide to a fine detail and the hosts file is modified in line with step 4. In theory I should now have a working installation of eprints in /usr/share/eprints3/

However when I visit the hostname we have set up it is showing the default apache 'It works' page i.e. /var/www/html/index.html

Can you please advise why this might be the case?

--

Colin