CH-8006 Z?rich

Von:	George Mamalakis <mamalos at eng.auth.gr>
An:	eprints-tech at ecs.soton.ac.uk
Datum:	05/11/2015 16:46
Betreff:	[EP-tech]  ISI WoK plugin configuration
Gesendet von:	eprints-tech-bounces at ecs.soton.ac.uk

Hello everybody,

I tried to enable the ISI-WoK plugin on my EPrints installation (3.3.14,
Debian). After installing the required perl libraries, the import plugin
becomes accessible from the drop-down menu, but when I try to run a
query I am getting the following error:

Unhandled exception in Import::ISIWoK: Plugin returned undef

I assume that this is probably because I haven't done any configuration
(eg. a valid username, password combination) at any moment. So, how
should I configure it to run correctly (is there a guide or anything)?

Thanks all in advance!

George

--
George Mamalakis