[EP-tech] Re: Plugins: enabled by default?

> I would suggest disabling the plugin in its 'new' function
This isn?t a good option. When installing extensions from the Bazaar, people often forget to do this ? which means installing anything on a multiple-archive setup is *dangerous*...

I?ve tried to trace the ?disable? param through EPrints::PluginFactory ? but nothing looks out of place.

I?d suggest that this is a priority to get fixed in EPrints core.