[EP-tech] exact match on advanced search

Hi!

  I would like to change a text search on a field to be an exact match.

now I've:

    search_fields => [
       { meta_fields => [ $EPrints::Utils::FULLTEXT ] },
       { meta_fields => [ "localizzazione" ] },
       { meta_fields => [ "tipo_fruizione" ] },
       { meta_fields => [ "collocazione" ] },

[..]

I would like to have the "localizzazione" field to be an exact match
instead of a text search (which instead removes dots, spaces and so on).

Which is the best way to do it? I need it in the advanced search form,
it is not a custom script (which can use filters and works).