[EP-tech] Has anyone integrated EZID into EPrints from the California Digital Library?

All,

We are looking into the EZID Service offered by the California Digital Library (http://www.cdlib.org/uc3/ezid/) and we are wondering if any other EPrints sites have integrated the EZID service into their EPrints repositories?  If so can you comment on what have you done?

Thanks,

-Brian.

Brian D. Gregg

Solutions Architect | Manager Systems Development

University of Pittsburgh | University Library System

Address: 7500 Thomas Blvd.  Room 129 Pittsburgh, PA 15208

Tel: (412) 648-3264 | Email: bdgregg@pitt.edu | Fax: (412) 648-3585