[EP-tech] Request: RIOXX Training Video

Hi

	I've had a request for a training video showing how the RIOXX extension works.  I don't think I'm the best person to produce this, as I don't really know much about it.  Is there anyone who's willing and able to produce a 5 minute walkthrough of the key features of the RIOXX plugin and how it should be used?

	Many Thanks

--
Adam Field
EPrints Services