[EP-tech] Re: Bug with editorial rights restrictions when using both divisions and subjects

I have replicated this problem on a fresh 3.3.14 install, and shall pass the information on the the dev team to take a look at.

--
Adam Field
EPrints Services

I am currently not working in the UK.  Due to timezone differences (GMT -9) email responses may take longer.