[EP-tech] Autocomplete broken after upgrade

Hi guys!

I just did a successful upgrade from 3.3.12 --> 3.3.13 and most went
smoothe.

However my simple autocomplete files for the "Projects" field, does not
load anymore. I followed this guide, and I was working just fine before
the upgrade:
http://wiki.eprints.org/w/Autocompletion_and_Authority_Files_%28Romeo_Autocomplete%29

I just checked, and everything seems to look like it did before the upgrade.

I have already run bin/epadmin upgrade [repoid], and I have restartet
apache and the indexer.

Help or pointers will be greatly appreciated, thank you in advance.

Have a nice weekend everyone!!

/Jacob