[EP-tech] Re: Shibboleth/SAML and ePrints 3.3.x

great work!

Note: if Eprints can be run behind a reverse proxy, you just need the rev proxy to support shibboleth and jump directly to the Eprints config (no apache config)

Question: Can eprints be run under a reverse proxy?

I've a central apache with shibboleth, and I would like to use it to rev proxy eprints.