[EP-tech] Use of truncation in advanced searches

Hi,

I have a question about right-hand truncation in advanced searches.

If we search for (in title for example) :

    thermography

the search runs for 1 to 3 seconds before returning results.

If we extend our search to :

    thermography thermographie

the search time is about the same.

But if we try to use a wildcard :

    thermograph*

the search takes a very long time (counts in minutes) !

Does somebody have experienced such delays ?
Any clues about what we can do to solve this problem ?

(our archive contains ~ 91000 eprints)

Best regards,
GF