[EP-tech] Re: sorting of Divisions

Hi Bin,

A couple of things to check.
Your 3.3 should have this change already applied, but in case it hasn?t it may help
https://github.com/eprints/eprints/commit/e52892e159bccbd95aabe8edc213d82ee9223ecf <https://github.com/eprints/eprints/commit/e52892e159bccbd95aabe8edc213d82ee9223ecf>

Else this change may well be worth having too
https://github.com/eprints/eprints/commit/dd4e0d7ee765d702aa2e100917c2fffb0418bb29 <https://github.com/eprints/eprints/commit/dd4e0d7ee765d702aa2e100917c2fffb0418bb29>
This second change will be in 3.3.13 but not 3.3.12.

Regards,
	Justin