From: eprints-tech-bounces@ecs.soton.ac.uk <eprints-tech-bounces@ecs.soton.ac.uk> on behalf of Dhanwantari Prakash Tripathi <tripathidp@nitrkl.ac.in>
Sent: 01 April 2015 05:18:45
To: eprints-tech@ecs.soton.ac.uk
Subject: [EP-tech]  Regarding IRStats in EPrints

Dear Professionals,

I have installed EPrints on CentOS 6.4 as per instruction given on EPrints site but it shows the version 3.2.4 but on website the current version is 3.3.13. Kindly help, what key to be included in order to install latest version of EPrints.

I am also trying to install IRStats but could not successfully installed.

Please help

Thanks,

D. P. Tripathi
Assistant Librarian