[EP-tech] Populating Eprints Repository with data from an OAI Data Provider

Hi

I am in the process of implementing an OAI Service Provider ( Harvester)
using the  Net::OAI::Harvester. I have managed to harvest from the data
provider the following metadata:

Title,

Author,

Material Type,

Item URL ,

Date of Last Modification,

Language,

Keywords,

Descriptions,

item oai_identifier

I would appreciate the mapping that should be done to EPrints tables to
create a complete item record in EPrints.  An SQL statement would be most
appropriate.

Kind Regards,

Admire Mutsikiwa (Mr)

ICT Manager

Libraries

University of Zimbabwe

Tel:+263-4-303276

Mob:+263782476883

"It is easy to dodge our responsibilities, but we cannot dodge the
consequences of dodging our responsibilities."  Josiah Charles Stamp
<http://www.goodreads.com/author/show/4867406.Josiah_Charles_Stamp>