[EP-tech] IR-Stats2 - Stats with other fields from the table eprint

Hi
I?m trying to generate some reports with other field from the table print like ?ispublished?.

ispublished_report => {
		items => [
	{
                        plugin => 'Table',
                        datatype => 'deposits',
                        datafilter => 'archive',
                        options => {
                                top => 'ispublished',
                        }
                }
		],
		category => 'advanced',
	},

Actually I?m expecting a table with the counts grouped by is published

Published: X
In Press: Y
Submitted Z

However the report always returns ?No data?, any idea why?
(I already have reprocessed bin/stats/process_stats)

Best regards

Christian