[EP-tech] Re: system unable to send email (once more !)

Hi Laurent

	Have a look in your repository's email.pl configuration file (located in <eprints_root>/archives/<archive_id>/cfg/cfg.d/).  You should be able to control which function is used for sending email by uncommenting and commenting various options.

	Best Wishes

--
Adam Field
EPrints Services