[EP-tech] Re: Table borders in subject tree

Hi Adam
Thank you for your response. I think I'll wait 3.3.14.

Kostas

Στις Πέμπτη, 12 Φεβρουαρίου 2015, ο χρήστης Field A.N. <af05v@ecs.soton.ac.uk> έγραψε:
Hi Kostas

        This is a bug in the rendering.  I've had a word with the development team, and it has already been fixed.  If you wait for EPrints 3.3.14, then it will take care of itself (it's only visible to administrators).  If you don't want to wait, you can backport the change, and it's available here:  https://github.com/eprints/eprints/commit/b46c7ae89a376f6d8d4ee0fe313eedb792e1e004 -- note that this will make your next upgrade slightly more complicated.

        Best Wishes

--
Adam Field
EPrints Services