[EP-tech] Re: Upgrading EPrints on RedHat

Hi Lizz

	How was EPrints originally installed on your system.  You should probably keep with the same method.  Do you know if it was installed via rpm or the tarball?  You can query using rpm, or check the directory it's installed in.  Typically a tarball install will be in /opt/eprints3, where an rpm one may well be in /usr/share.

--
Adam Field
EPrints Services