[EP-tech] Re: CLI Import

Hi Ray

	As to point 1, you are correct.  This is not supported in 3.2.2 (I downloaded it and checked the script).  Point 2 is believable.  I think you may be using the import script in a way that wasn't envisaged.

	Perhaps you could let us know what you're trying to achieve, and we could suggest alternative routes to getting it sorted out.  I tend to control large imports from perl scripts using the API directly rather than from bash scripts.

--
Adam Field
EPrints Services