[EP-tech] Can't find configuration files

Hi,

I am unable to find the configuration files to modify a particular archive, such as those listed here:

http://www.eprints.org/services/training/resources/SA-config-options.pdf

My installation seems to not have most of the files listed in the above pdf, such as template-en.xml.

I'm assuming this is because the documentation is for an older version but I seem to be unable to find any that reference anything other than those files that are missing.

Any help would be appreciated, I'm running v 3.3.12.

--Mike