[EP-tech] Shibboleth/SAML and ePrints 3.3.x

Hi All,

I am looking at implementing Shibboleth/SAML in our version of ePrints.  Just wondering if anyone has done this for the 3.3.x versions, as the only documentation I can find is from 2009, and I think goes back to about 2.3.x.

Any help/doco/instructions a little more recent would be most appreciated.

Cheers

Matt.

Matt Brady
University of Southern Queensland
Toowoomba | Queensland | 4350 | Australia

This email (including any attached files) is confidential and is for the intended recipient(s) only. If you received this email by mistake, please, as a courtesy, tell the sender, then delete this email.

The views and opinions are the originator's and do not necessarily reflect those of the University of Southern Queensland. Although all reasonable precautions were taken to ensure that this email contained no viruses at the time it was sent we accept no liability for any losses arising from its receipt.

The University of Southern Queensland is a registered provider of education with the Australian Government.
(CRICOS Institution Code QLD 00244B / NSW 02225M, TEQSA PRV12081 )