[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[EP-tech] Importing and displaying subjects/divisions (again - but with fixes)
- Subject: [EP-tech] Importing and displaying subjects/divisions (again - but with fixes)
- From: timothy.miles-board at ulcc.ac.uk (Timothy Miles-Board)
- Date: Tue, 14 Apr 2015 21:50:24 +0000
Just to contribute to the debate around import and display of subjects/divisions in 3.3.13.
1) Can't import subjects/divisions
When you run "bin/import_subjects foo" nothing actually gets imported meaning users can't deposit new items (by default at least one subject heading must be selected).
I posted a fix for this a while ago:
2) Subjects/divisions displayed in all languages
I just created a pull request which should fix this (shout if it doesn't):
(also, while I'm here can I give https://github.com/eprintsug a small plug)
Tim (an EPrints developer in a previous life ;-)
Web & Repositories Development Specialist, University of London Computer Centre
020 7863 1342 | 07742 970 351 | timothy.miles-board at london.ac.uk | @drtjmb
The University of London is an exempt charity in England and Wales