[EP-tech] Re: Institutional level: several repositories vs. one

Hi Ian,

thanks! Do you have an example I could look at?

My only concern is that the department would want their own listings (using
the same style as their departmental pages), e.g. at

   http://eprints.department.institution.ac.uk

rather than at

   http://eprints.institution.ac.uk/.../department

Thanks!